Good to know....
In a time in which traveling is restricted, everybody is looking for alternatives, from staycations to any town activity that makes you feel “on holiday”.
For instance enjoying the sunset with a drink from the rooftop of a smart terrace. And, let’s admit it, when the view is the skyline of Rome, the trick is done!
Thanks to the suggestions of some friends who are actively “researching” and testing, we have here now a list of cool places for aperitivo with a view which will come useful when you are able to join us again from abroad.
If you have suggestion to add to this list, send us a mail to email@example.com
- Acquaroof Terrazza Molinari near Piazza del Popolo
- Atlante Terrazza Les Etoiles near the Vatican
- Hotel Capodafrica near the Colosseum
- Divinity Terrace near the Pantheon
- Dom Hotel at Via Giulia, near Campo de’ Fiori
- Eitch Borromini on Piazza Navona
- Fortyseven Circus Bar near Piazza Venezia
- Hotel Locarno near Piazza del Popolo
- Mecenate Palace in front of Santa Maria Maggiore
- Minerva Roof Garden near the Pantheon
- Otium Hotel neat Piazza Venezia
- Pianoalto near Testaccio, Mattatoio
- Rhinoceros Entr’acte at Velabro (Janus’ Arch)
- Hotel San Francesco in Trastevere
- Singer Palace Jim’s Bar near Piazza Navona
- Tiziano Terrace in Monti
- Trilussa Palace in Trastevere, near Stazione Trastevere
- Vista 101, Monte Mario, the new lounge of Cavalieri Waldorf Astoria
- Zuma near Via del Corso