|Walking tour (3 hrs)
||165 euros per party (private tours only, for more than 6 people rate might increase)
||55 euros per extra hour. An extra hour added to your basic tour allows us to pick you up at your place, give you instructions on how to move from your accommodation and where to eat/shop and above all it will add some “off the beaten path” stops next to the must-sees.
||180 euros private tour, per party up to 6 people, (approximately 2.5 hour tour) + admissions
195 euros for the Vatican night tour (only available on Fridays from April to October – NOT including the Basilica of St. Peter) + admissions
||180 euros private tour, per party up to 6 people, (approximately 2.5 hour tour) + admissions.
||390 euros per party up to 6 people, not per person (approximately 6 hour tour guide at disposal with some local street food tastings)
The rental of the Vespa is not included and costs can vary, depending on the tour being a self-driven or with drivers
|Deluxe full day tour
850 euros per party up to 6 people, all inclusive:
- private guide for approx 6 hrs
- private van with driver at disposal
- entrance fees
- aperitivo or coffee break
|Notes and supplements
- Entrance fees and transportation (when needed) are never included (except in the deluxe tour)
- Bike and Vespa tours will require you to hire the bike/scooter at the best available rate of the season (we can recommend local suppliers. Approx. cost is 65 euros for a Vespa 13e. for a bike, 25e. for electric bike)
- Special activities (cooking classes, art lab, tours with sommelier, spa treatment, wine or food tastings, excursions with private car and driver or Vintage Vespas with drivers…) or tours for parties larger than 6 people have to be quoted upon request
- Extra charges on major holidays and night tours may apply
- Cancellation policy: we are flexible and understanding! However, it is always good to adhere to a general policy. Confirmation deposit will be refundable up to 15 days prior to the confirmed tour. Cancellations are free of charge up to 3 days before the confirmed tour. After this time a 50% amount will be charged and for cancellations 24hr prior to the tour or for no-shows the full amount will be charged.
- For the “package formula” we cooperate with a local travel agency and we are at your disposal for private and business events.
||Why pay somebody to show you around? A legitimate question with a simple answer: by hiring one of our expert professional tour guides, you are not just purchasing a service, but saving time. Touring with us, you make the most of your time in Rome. Wealthy people of bygone days used to spend months here and could afford to stroll around, lose their way and see sights which didn’t even interest them, in the end. You are probably in Rome just for few days and wish to build an unforgettable holiday for your family, partner, friends: we are here for you! We can:
- suggest the best itineraries and timings
- prioritise your visits
- recommend sites and activities according to your interests that you might ignore, but like
- support in reserving tickets, restaurants, seats for events, special openings, other services (transfers, accommodations or so)
- help you understand the sites you are visiting, educate informally your children, underline details and “things of beauty”
- tips for your spare time and help to create surprises for your dear ones during your holiday
- provide linguistic mediation and support in case of emergency